Lamb Stew in 30 Minutes or Less (A quick recipe for two, using ground lamb)
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for lamb stew for two using ground lamb that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
- 1/2 pound ground lamb
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups beef or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot or saucepan over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the ground lamb to the pot and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through.
- Stir in the diced carrot, potato, frozen peas, beef or vegetable broth, tomato paste, dried thyme, and dried rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the stew to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. If the stew is too thick, add more broth or water to achieve your desired consistency.
- Once the stew is ready, ladle it into bowls and garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve hot, and enjoy!
This quick and delicious lamb stew is perfect for a cozy weeknight dinner for two. Enjoy the rich flavors of the ground lamb and the hearty vegetables in this comforting dish, all ready in 30 minutes or less!