Lamburgers Recipe (Best with freshly ground, grass-fed lamb)
Here’s a recipe for delicious lamburgers made with freshly ground, grass-fed lamb:
- 1 pound freshly-ground, grass-fed lamb
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomato, and other desired toppings for serving
- Combine the freshly-ground lamb, breadcrumbs, red onion, minced garlic, parsley, dried oregano, ground cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with your hands until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Divide the lamb mixture into four equal portions and shape each portion into a patty about 3/4-inch thick.
- Heat a grill, stovetop griddle, or skillet over medium-high heat. If using a grill, lightly oil the grates to prevent sticking.
- Place the lamb patties on the hot grill, griddle, or skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (medium doneness). Flip the patties only once during cooking to avoid drying them out.
- During the last minute of cooking, toast the hamburger buns on the grill or griddle until they are lightly browned.
- Remove the lamb patties from the heat and let them rest for a few minutes.
- Assemble the lamburgers by placing a patty on the bottom half of each bun. Add lettuce, tomato, and any other desired toppings. Place the top half of the bun on top and serve immediately.
Enjoy your juicy and flavorful lamburgers made with freshly-ground, grass-fed lamb!