Lamb Tails Recipe
- 2 lbs of lamb tails
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash the lamb tails thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and salt. Stir well and cook until the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Add the lamb tails to the pot and stir well to coat them with the spice mixture.
- Add enough water to cover the lamb tails and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and let simmer for 2-3 hours, or until the lamb tails are tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Serve hot with rice or bread.
Enjoy your lamb tails.