Lamb Burgers with Avocado Recipe (And Alfalfa Sprouts)
Here’s a delicious recipe for lamb burgers with avocado and alfalfa sprouts:
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Olive oil for cooking
- Mix the ground lamb, breadcrumbs, minced red onion, garlic, parsley, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well combined.
- Divide the lamb mixture into 4 equal portions and shape them into patties.
- Heat a grill or stovetop pan over medium-high heat and lightly oil the surface.
- Cook the lamb patties for about 4-5 minutes per side or until they are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Toast the hamburger buns on the grill or in a toaster until lightly crispy.
- Assemble the burgers by placing a lamb patty on the bottom half of each bun.
- Top the patty with avocado slices and a handful of alfalfa sprouts.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place the top half of the bun on top and serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious and flavorful lamb burgers with avocado and alfalfa sprouts! They make for a tasty and satisfying meal, perfect for a casual lunch or dinner.