Breakfast Lamb Recipe
Here’s a delicious and flavorful breakfast lamb recipe for you:
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground lamb. Cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned and cooked through.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the skillet with the lamb. Cook until the onion is softened and fragrant.
- Stir in the ground cumin, paprika, and coriander, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Make 4 small wells in the lamb mixture and crack an egg into each well. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook until the eggs are cooked to your desired level of doneness, about 5-7 minutes for runny yolks or longer for firmer yolks.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, if desired, and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious and hearty breakfast lamb dish! It’s perfect for a weekend brunch or a special occasion.