1. Thinly slice the peppers and onions. Separate the onions into rings.
2. Mince the garlic.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté the peppers, onions, garlic and rosemary until the peppers and onions are very soft, about 15 minutes. Season with black pepper.
4. Add 4 tablespoons vinegar, cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes longer.
5. Meanwhile, preheat broiler and place chops in broiler pan about 4 inches from heat source, depending on thickness of chops. Broil chops about 12 minutes for thin chops, 15 minutes for double-rib chops, turning once.
6. Sprinkle each chop with ½ teaspoon vinegar and arrange on platter over bed of onions and peppers.
Yield: 4 servings.
Return to Sheep's Creek Farm Lamb Recipes page.
© 1998 Ronald Florence Last modified: Sat Nov 8 16:48:12 EST 1997